Printable worksheets and activities: wh - the question words
Many words asking questions use wh to spell the sound/w/.
Please note: in the ´who´ words the sound is just /h/.
The worksheets below use the word list: wh - the question words.
These exercises and resources are ideal for the times you cannot access the Internet or want to work offline. The spelling worksheets and word activities are in pdf format so can be printed or downloaded for later use.
- Printable word list - a useful printable resource of the word list
- Flash cards - a word on each card which enables a variety of games and activities.
- Connect the words - an activity to connect words to the correct sentences.
- Fill in the words - write the correct words worksheet.
- Letters activity - words on one sheet, cut out letters on the other sheet. How many words you can spell from the list? A maximum of eight words are used in this activity.
Visit the word lists page to find thousands of other resources or create your own.